Get Your Card @ Sun Valley MMJ Certification Clinic
4 Step Process :: 3 Locations :: Monday/Saturday
Easy 4 Step Process
- CONTACT US at 623-847-6652, email us, or walk-in and start your evaluation process!
- SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT Once we have your medical records we will schedule your evaluation appointment.
- MEET THE DOCTOR The doctor will complete the Arizona’s Physician Certification Form.
- SAME DAY SUBMISSION Immediately after your appointment, we will upload your paperwork to the Arizona MMJ Program.
- GET YOUR CARD Within 10 business days in the mail!
Or Call: 623.847.6652
Open Monday – Saturday
Newest Location> 4015 E. Bell Rd., Suite 130, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis C
- Crohn’s Disease
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Muscle Spasms
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Conditions causing Severe and/or Chronic Pain
UPDATE: Starting January 1, 2015, medical marijuana cardholders can request a physician certification for the palliative care of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). ADHS has revised the physician certification form to include an additional physician attestation that the patient is receiving treatment other than medical marijuana for PTSD. The online qualifying patient application also has been revised to allow patients to select PTSD as a qualifying condition. Read more about this at the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program at this link http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/physicians/